Ayhan Sahin’s fervent vocals are echoed by those ABBA sound harmonies reflecting the longing of the vocalist’s persistent . Every element of the song strategically contributes to the journey of the character, building tension both lyrically and instrumentally into the crescendo of the character’s appeal.
Lauren Rathbun offers a nod to classic country with debut single “My Almost Lover,” which serves up a dollop of Patsy Cline and a dash of Kitty Wells and then weaves in her own contralto charisma. Alongside a honky-tonk posse of musicians firing fiddle, steel guitar and shuffling percussion, this old soul vocalist sings, “Goodbye my almost lover, there was almost a you and me.” The present honors the past in this radio-ready anthem.
ARTISTS & REPERTOIRE
- Email: AyhanSahinMusic@me.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AyhanSahinMusic
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/AyhanNY
- Reverbnation: http://www.reverbnation.com/youngpals
- Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/young-pals-music
- MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/ayhansahin2
- Studio Blog: http://twocrecording.blogspot.com/
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/youngpals?feature=results_main